ATR GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATR - The most sucessful combination in TORA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TORA  Radio Le Mans  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis Nine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine Empty
PostSubject: Crisis Nine   Crisis Nine EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:27 am

Hi I'm Crisis Nine, otherwise known as Chris. I'm 27 years old and I live in Birmingham with my soon to be wife and my son who will be 2 years old in August.

I've been playing video games for as long as I an remember. I remember vividly the very first time I saw a computer game at the tender age of 8 years old. I was in a shop with my dad in Mere Green in Sutton Coldfield, and on a monitor on a stand was a Mega Drive with Sonic the Hedgehog on demo. I stood in amazement watching these older kids play it and when they offered me the pad I jumped at it. That day changed my life completely. From then on I have played video games religiously and I always will.

I joined TORA in September 2008 on the recommendation of a friend who no longer races. At the time I hadn't even got Forza 2 but I managed to get hold of a cheap copy on Ebay and away we went. My friend and I formed Williams Motorsport based on the fact that the RBS logo was an easy one to make! I have stuck with TORA ever since and I love racing as part of the community and I am also a very proud member of the community team. I have improved season on season with my first season a final place of 22nd, my second season finish was 14th, and I currently lie joint 8th in the GT3 table with three rounds to go. My aims this season were to finish top ten in each class. However a dreaded RRoD put paid to that the week prior to the season began. In spite of this however I still managed to get to the halfway point of the first half of the season in the top 7 of each championship however personal commitments have meant that I have had to scale back on my racing commitments a great deal and I am currently only racing in the GT3 championship.

I am always up for a laugh and although I don't mince my words I am very open and honest but friendly and always looking to help people whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
ATR DAN
Admin
ATR DAN

Crisis Nine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Nine   Crisis Nine EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:33 am

I didn't realize you were getting married mate! Many Congratulations. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://atrgroup.forumotion.com
DMR SWITCH

DMR SWITCH

Crisis Nine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Nine   Crisis Nine EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:14 am

indeed. Congrats on the future-nuptuals (SP?) Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://TeamDMRInt.webs.com
Crisis Nine

Crisis Nine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Nine   Crisis Nine EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Thank you guys. Not too far away now either! 31st July we get married! Stag do in Amsterdam on the 19th & 20th June first tho! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crisis Nine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Nine   Crisis Nine Empty

Back to top Go down

Crisis Nine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR GROUP :: ATR GROUP Intro :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: