ATR GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATR - The most sucessful combination in TORA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TORA  Radio Le Mans  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DMR SWITCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMR SWITCH

DMR SWITCH

DMR SWITCH Empty
PostSubject: DMR SWITCH   DMR SWITCH EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:40 am

Hey Folks. My real name is Mark, and my XBL Gamertag is DMR SWITCH. i am 26 (bday is in october). i live in western Connecticut, USA, and roughly about a 1 to 1.5 hr drive from Lime Rock Park. Very Happy
My Racing Game Experience dates back to the Original NES, with R.C. Pro AM. I've always loved cars since i was able to talk! my parents told me the story of me watching the tv and out of the blue pointed to the car on the screen and said 'Car'. and that was my first word. not mom, or dad. but Car. its a shame i didnt try to say truck first, cuz it came out as my first swear word. Laughing

i Joined TORA ironically enough, the same day as i came home with my then new 2009 STi (april '09) after reading a post from BrnoutJerzey on ForzaCentral looking for drivers. And roughly one year later, i have a couple wins under my belt (more of them are overall point wins Razz ) and i believe to have proven myself to be a strong driver, with my current run for a repeated 3rd place driver finish in the GT3 championship. but that would be for naught when i take the weekend of the Sebring Race off to go down to North Carolina. to try and take less of a hit, i am really going to focus on gaining as many points as possible at the Next GT3 event at Road America. And im looking forward to the 2nd half of the 2010 Season.

I like a limited window of music. From Classic Rock to Hard Rock and Metal. bands including AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, Zeppelin, Disturbed, Tool, Metallica, Pantera, Killswitch Engage, Static-X to name some. I'm not really much into movies, but i watch more Anime than anything. the storylines they create is just superb! im actually starting to run out of space on my dresser with all the Anime DVD-box sets. Laughing i have the box sets from: Ghost in The Shell (i got the complete collection), Naruto Shippudden, Bleach, InuYasha (only have the first 3 seasons), and i have the full series of Witchblade on my Xbox360's harddrive
Back to top Go down
http://TeamDMRInt.webs.com

DMR SWITCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR GROUP :: ATR GROUP Intro :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: