ATR GROUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATR - The most sucessful combination in TORA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  TORA  Radio Le Mans  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATR DAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ATR DAN
Admin
ATR DAN

ATR DAN Empty
PostSubject: ATR DAN   ATR DAN EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:39 am

Hi everybody.
My real name is Daniel and my XBOX live gamertag is ATR DAN. I'm 25 years old. I am the co-Founder of the ATR Group.
My experiences with racing games all started on Gran Turismo 1 back in 1999 when I had a ps1 for christmas. Since then, I haven't looked back. I have been racing online with The Online Racing Association (TORA) since September 2008 and that was when Austins Motorsport was first created.
I have enjoyed a lot of sucess so far during my one and a half years with TORA by winning over 50 races and winning season four of the TORA GT3 Drivers and Teams Championships as well as the one and only season of the Pro Touring Car Championship (until 2011). Since joining TORA, I never thought that I was going to be this sucessful in any of the races I compete in. Neither did I know that one day, I was going to partner up with the founder of TORA who is also the boss of Team Hunter Racing (THR).

When it comes to real life, things haven't gone as well as I've hoped. I haven't got that special misses in my life either sadly! Crying or Very sad lol. I like to listen to classic Rock and Blues music. Basically groups such as The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Free....the list does go on a bit! But my favourite artist at the minute is Joe Bonamassa. I know what some of you are thinking: "Who is he?" He's a blues musician but the fact is that he is a really ace guitar player and knows how to make the thing cry. I could be wrong but I think he's the best guitarist of our generation.
When it comes to films, I like to watch comedies and action films. I don't like really sickly films though because I do feel a bit sick watching them. Makes me wonder why I like Shaun of the Dead, especially the bit at the end where that bloke gets torn apart by the zombies and they start to eat his insides (sick bag needed here! lol Razz )

Last edited by ATR DAN on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://atrgroup.forumotion.com
Crisis Nine

ATR DAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATR DAN   ATR DAN EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:59 am

Led Zep and Hendrix are frookin awesome dude.
Back to top Go down

ATR DAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATR GROUP :: ATR GROUP Intro :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: